Seasonal (April - October)
Come work for Vancouver’s favourite amusement park – Playland at the PNE!
We are looking for over 200 enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our Games, Rides, Guest Experience & Food and Beverage teams for this year’s exciting Playland season.
Why join our Team?
- We create memorable experiences and we have fun doing it – join us!
- Training and development - learn new skills and gain valuable work experience
- Great work perks – employee discounts on food & tickets
- Career growth – opportunities for promotions and position transfers
What Positions are available?
- Games Attendant - 15 years of age or older by June 1, 2020
Provide an excellent guest experience by engaging guests, encouraging them to play and monitoring game play. Prize distribution and cash handling duties included.
- Rides Attendant - 16 years of age or older by June 1, 2020
Provide an excellent guest experience by ensuring the safe and efficient operation of various rides and attractions.
- Candy/Concessions Attendant – 15 years of age or older by June 1, 2020
Provide exceptional guest service at a Playland candy or concession stand. In addition to cash handling and operating a point of sale system.
- Playland Sweeper – 15 years of age or older by June 1, 2020
Ensure that assigned areas of the buildings and/or grounds of the PNE are maintained in a clean and debris-free manner
- Playland BBQ Attendant- 15 years of age or older by June 1, 2020
Provide excellent guest service to our Playland BBQ guests, including food service, food inventory control and BBQ area maintenance
- Playland BBQ Grill Cook- 15 years of age or older by June 1, 2020
Prepare and grill a variety of foods for large parties and provide excellent guest service for Playland BBQ events
- Guest Experience Attendant- 15 years of age or older by June 1, 2020
Champion guest experience within the park by providing guests with resolutions to concerns, distributing and redeeming appropriate tickets, and providing guests with directions and other site information
When will you work?
- Dates: To be confirmed
- Hours: Playland operating hours vary throughout the season - typically open from 11am to 7pm, somedays however we are open as late as 1am
- Availability Requirements: at least 3 shifts per week, including evenings and weekends
How to apply?
Applications can be submitted via the PNE website at www.pne.ca/jobs and will be accepted until April 26. Successful applicants will be invited to attend a group interview. Dates for the group interview will be confirmed in upcoming weeks. This interview invitation will allow all candidates to choose their preferred Playland jobs.
We look forward to hearing from you!