2023 PNE Fair Summer Jobs
Seasonal (August – September)
Come work for the iconic PNE Fair – A fun end of summer job awaits you!
We are looking for over 1000 enthusiastic and dynamic employees to work in a wide variety of departments for this year’s exciting PNE Fair.
Why join our Team?
- We create memorable experiences, and we have fun doing it – join us!
- Base wages start at $16.75/hr with 5% additional pay in lieu of vacation & other benefits, resulting in a total of $17.59/hour.
- Training and development - learn new skills and gain valuable work experience.
- Career growth – opportunities for promotions and position transfers.
- Great perks & employee rewards!
- Employee discounts on passes to The Fair, as well as at all PNE Food Stands!
- We want to recognize you – gift card rewards through the PNE Spotlight Program, available all season long!
- Employees can access The Fair for free at all times!
Available Positions & Departments?
- Agriculture – Must be 15 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Discovery Farm Hands, Farm Hands, Agriculture Crew & Agriculture Hosts
- Food & Beverage – Must be 15 or 19 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Bartenders (19+), Concessions Attendants, Catering Cook, Catering Prep Cook, Candy Attendants, Stockpersons (class 7 driving license required), Dishwashers, Catering Severs, Playland Concessions Attendant, Playland Grill Cooks & Playland Bussers
- Games – Must be 15 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Games Attendants & Games Warehouse Attendants
- Gaming – Must be 15 or 19 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Prize Home Hosts (15+), Lottery Vendors (19+), Lottery Call Centre Clerks (19+), Lottery Vendor Clerks (19+), Casino Wheels Dealers (19+) & Casino Wheels Clerks (19+)
- Public Safety & Parking – Must be 15 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Ambassadors, Night Ambassadors, Parking Attendants & Parking Ticket Sellers
- Playland Maintenance – Must be 15 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Grounds Maintenance Attendants
- Rides – Must be 16 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Guest Experience – Must be 15 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Guest Experience Attendants
- Finance – Must be 15 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Finance Cash Office Assistants & Playland Cash Office Assistants
- TicketLeader – Must be 15 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- PNE Facilities and Maintenance – Must be 15 or 19 years of age or older by August 1, 2023
- Washroom Facility Attendant (19+), Day Sweeper, Night Sweeper.
When Will you Work?
- The PNE Fair runs from August 19 – September 4.
- Training and orientation will take place throughout the first 2 weeks of August depending on your department and position.
- The PNE Fair is open from 11AM – 11PM – with a variety of shifts available from 8AM – MIDNIGHT.
- Availability Requirements:
- Must be available for up to full-time hours (40 hours per week) including evenings, weekends, and late nights from August 19 – September 4.
How to Apply?
Applications can be submitted via the PNE website at www.pne.ca/jobs and will be accepted until the roles are filled. Preference will be given to candidates who submit their resume before Sunday, June 18, 2023.
Successful applicants will receive an interview invitation via email in mid-June. Virtual group interviews will be held on July 4th, July 6th, & July 9th. The interview invitation will allow all candidates to choose their preferred Fair jobs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The PNE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse community we proudly serve. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or age. If you require any support or accommodations throughout any stage of the recruitment process, please contact the People & Culture Department at email@example.com.